LoveMeForMe <3



Friday, July 20, 2007

















i noe la..im da shortest..
cuteeee
cool singers!
cool ey




hah...da rose wif da 3thorns
malay cls!...lovesss
3/3
3/3
lovelies














i baked dem ohkay
yummy
mmmmmm








da doggie dat simon gave..







Today had lessons first...boringggg...den we had recess den went hall to watch tis movie.. quite interesting ley..den after dat had carnival n talentime...well, i dowan say much bout talentime la...hah...but well done kanika <3,yk,minu,min>




anw after dat went fer lunch...at canteen saw SUVI..yay...lol...mariam spotted him den we saed hi...den after lunch, rush bak to cls to finish my chem assignment 2...in da middle of completing it, suvi popped in n was lyke





"Any 2/2 ppl here?"
den i was lyke
"yea! ME!"
haha





den he came in n started disturbing da shit outta evryone.. he wanted to insult da scholars lah...but dey juz laugh at him n tot he was a whacko...sadly b4 he left, he din wna take pic...haha...loser...BUT he's wearing braces tooooooooooooooooo.....lool...


after dat was drama, fun fun FUN...yay...ok..dats all

































Waking up to find another day
The moon got lost again last night
But now the sun has finally had its say
I guess I feel alright
But it hurts when I think
When I let it sink in
It's all over me
I'm lying here in the dark
I'm watching you sleep,
it hurts a lot& all I know is
You've got to give me everything
Nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me
I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go &
give you up
Stay up till Four In The Morning &
the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right
All I wanted was to know I'm safe
Don't want to lose the love I've found
Remember when you said that you would change
Don't let me down
It's not fair how you are
I can't be complete, can you give me more?
& all I know is
You got to give me everything& nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me



























9:13 PM
Yhot legs and water beds


INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene From a movie screen We're a dream come true Suited perfectly For eternity Me and you Everyday, I need you even more And the night time too There's no way I could ever let you go Even if I wanted to

ME!

M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category



LOVES

Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3


THE WANTS

To secure a stable job in the near future

<3


Y
MUSIC is LOVE







The EXITS

CLASS BLOG
Abel
Adlyn
Afiq
Afiqa
Agnes-NPS
Anna
Aisyah
Aliya
Alvin
Amir
Aqilah
Asraf
Athirah
Azizan
Azrina
Brina-NPS
Bryan
CherylLee
Chun Siang
Corrine-NPS
Dinah
Dinika-NPS
Doreen
Effa
Eric
Farah Adibah
Fiona Dona
Grace
HaiKAL
Hannah-NPS
Hazwani
Hidayah
Huda
Ikmaliah
Jacqueline
Jananii-NPS
Jeremy a.k.a YY's pig
Jiale
Jonathan
Kanika
KAT
Lillian-NPS
MATIIN
Nadiah
Nafeeshah
Ranjini
Sab((: -NPS
Salmah
SamChng
Samantha-NPS
Sarah-NPS
Shi Jun
Siangyee
SITI MARIAM
Sofiyah
Sufi
Sujie
Syafinah
Syatirah
Ulfahhh
YK
Zoe


Yr CRAP
get a cbox

DOWN THE LANE